A pet insurance plan can save you money and allow your pet to receive treatment that otherwise may not be financially possible. Many policies also provide reimbursements for wellness and preventive care, as well!
We recommend choosing a plan while your pet is young and healthy, because much like medical insurance, pre-existing conditions can affect eligibility.
Seven Fields Veterinary Hospital also accepts CareCredit, a credit card that is used exclusively at participating medical and veterinary providers:
- ASPCA Pet Health Insurance: For over 140 years, the ASPCA has been making a difference in the lives of animals across the country. ASPCA Pet Health Insurance Plans can make a difference in the life of your pet with affordable pet insurance.
- Pets Best Insurance: Pets Best strives to help pet owners achieve financial security and protect the health of their pets by providing quality insurance coverage, prompt claim payment, and unsurpassed service both before and after the sale.
- PetPlan: From nose to tail, our lifelong protection empowers pet parents to get their dogs and cats the treatment they deserve.
- PurinaCare® Pet Health Insurance
- Veterinary Pet Insurance (VPI): As the nation’s oldest and largest pet health insurance provider, VPI has a proven track record of protecting pets for life.
Call us or request an appointment online!
Meet with a doctor for an initial exam.
Put a plan together for your pet.